National Presort, L.P. “NPI” is looking for an experienced Quality Supervisor to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach our customers.
The QA Supervisor will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. A great supervisor will be thorough and observant with an eye for detail.
In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing the operation of the manufacturing quality department. The Quality Supervisor will also be responsible for ensuring continual quality improvement within the NPI facility as well as hiring quality inspectors as necessary. If you have a strong background in quality and exceptional leadership abilities, we encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Improve reliability of new product development processes
- Maintain company quality standards
- Review products, processes and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements can be made
- Oversee the product manufacturing process to ensure quality
- Actively participate in production meetings with the manufacturing team
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years’ quality supervising experience inspecting Mechanical and Electrical components and equipment.
- Proficiency with precision measuring tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of calibration and ability to read blue prints.
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills.
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|